Wednesday, August 10, 2016




I have not posted on this blog in forever and honestly had forgotten about it.  Just wanted to post one final post as Emmy-N-Me will be no more.  Emmy passed away last October 12th.  My heart still breaks without her.  I've never been good at this blog thing, but wanted an update for all of y'all who followed me a long time ago.

In December of last year, when I was no where near ready to get another dog, one of our long time supporters of MHOL, passed away and his daughter knew I had just lost my boston and wanted to know if I would take Minnie, who is 9.  She went everywhere with him for 5 years.  He was her world. She was a rescue from the Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue and was stuck in a cage for the first 3 years of her life.  Her story broke my heart more and I couldn't say no, who knew, maybe we could heal together and that is what we have been doing.  Here are some pics of her from when I first got her. She's itty bitty.




I shall sign off now as we continue to heal together and move on with our lives.  Love to each of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment