Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Memory Lane

As my 15 year high school reunion is fast approaching (July 11th), I have been browsing old photos reminiscing about a time in my life that seems forever ago. I found some photos of myself from a weekend modeling job and I am using them as inspiration in my ongoing battle with weight. For those of you who REALLY know me, you know I HATE any picture taken of me, but wait for it ........... I actually like these ;-) Therefore, I wanted to share these with those of you who didn't know me back then and show you that I haven't always been a camera shy person :-)



2 comments:

  1. I love these photo's too! They remind me of a girl with lots of personality and one that is very beautiful. Although you don't see it all the time you are still beautiful. I will support you in your "battle of the bulge" in whatever way I can. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so much like your mom in these photos. Maybe someday I'll pull out the high school senior photos, you'd be shocked at mine too! We all change as we grow older, more beautiful each day is what I say!

    ReplyDelete